Measurements at the push of a button, capturing rare events with event-based actions and simple script programming with the SCPI recorder – setting up complex measurements in no time is the strength of the R&S®FSV3000 signal and spectrum analyzer. Its other major advantage is its fast measurement speed, allowing high throughput in production applications.
Key Features and Functions
- Frequency range from 10 Hz to 4, 7.5, 13.6, 30 or 44 GHz
- Analysis bandwidth up to 200 MHz
- SSB phase noise at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz): –107 dBc/Hz
- GUI with multi-touch, SCPI recorder, and event-based actions
- Options for analog and digital signal analysis, including 5G NR
- 10Gbit/s LAN interface for faster data transfer (option)