The Omicron FRANEO 800 was developed for testing the mechanical and electrical integrity of power transformers after transportation or exposure to high fault currents. It uses the sweep frequency response analysis (SFRA) principle and measures the electrical transfer function over a wide range of frequencies. With our FRANEO 800 you can improve your transformer reliability, reduce maintenance costs and prevent expensive failures.
Key Features and Functions
- Extremely small and compact device guarantees optimum usability
- Innovative connection technique ensures high level of reproducibility
- Short measurement times due to the intelligent sweep algorithm
- Highest dynamic range in SFRA testing industry (> 150 dB)
- Fully compliant with the IEC 60076-18 and IEEE C57.149 standards