The Omicron CP TD12 is an accessory for TESTRANO 600, CPC 100 or CPC 80 for performing power/dissipation factor and capacitance measurements.
The CP TD12 includes a high-voltage source, reference capacitor and measurement electronics. It can generate output voltages up to 12 kV and currents up to 300 mA and achieves laboratory precision, even in environments with strong interferences.
Key Features and Functions
- Compact and rugged all-in-one test set
- Wider frequency range for more sensitivity (15 Hz – 400 Hz)
- Testing at variable frequencies for better condition diagnosis
- Excellent suppression of mains frequency interference fields
- High-voltage source for partial discharge measurements up to 15 kV
- Portable component and simple to transport using a trolley