The TTK 825 kit provides test technicians and contractors with an all-in-one solution to their fiber optic testing needs. With automated testing capability and full wireless control, this kit ensures that fiber optic test results can be gathered quickly and reported using simple, efficient processes.
The included VIS 500 wireless inspection scope features a fully automated inspection process with the click of a button. The scope will automatically focus, center, zoom, analyze, and even save the analyzed image for reporting in a matter of seconds. The RP 560 optical power meter provides users with a simple platform for testing fiber optic cables at all connection points in the network. Capable of displaying and testing 2 wavelengths at once, the RP 560 cuts dB loss testing time in half when used with the DLS 655 laser light source. The power meter automatically detects the wavelength output from the light source and displays the output power/loss for each detected wavelength.
- Automated image centering and analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35 standards
- Bluetooth OPM with various standard calibrated wavelengths
- Automatic Wavelength detection for testing 2 wavelengths simultaneously
- All compatible with the easy-to-use inSpec platform available for free download via Google Play, Apple App store, or our website
- Instant report creation with user-defined parameters in a number of report formats
- All included devices and accessories are focused on testing fiber optic cable - from FTTH & FTTA to Data Centers and Wireless Towers