As a stand-alone unit the Megger SMRT1 has the “smart” combination of high compliance voltage and high current to test electromechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint and directional overcurrent; test under/over voltage, single-phase impedance, single-phase power, directional, synchronizing, auto-synchronizing, negative sequence under/over voltage, current balance, frequency, volts/hertz, reclosing, thermal, and various other relays, see the Applications Guide for more.
The SMRT1 test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger‘s new Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI). The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays.
Key Features and Functions
- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Operate with or without a computer
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- High current, high power (75 Amps/400 VA rms)
- Network interface provides IEC 61850 test capabilities
- Fully automated testing using RTMS software