Megger's DigiPHONE+ accurately determines underground cable fault locations.
Uniquely designed, this product uses an innovative audio function to filter out other noises, ensuring you only get indication of the fault and nothing else whatsoever. The system works by pinpointing the location of energy around an underground fault, relaying this information to the user to aid with determining exact fault location.
The DigiPHONE+ is highly sensitive, ensuring that faults are located with a high degree of accuracy. The system consists of a detector, a receiver and a headset, with all three combining together to procedure one comprehensive cable fault location system.
- Acoustic and electromagnetic fault pinpointing on underground cables
- High quality acoustic sounding with built-in noise immunity
- Automatic mute function protects ears from harm
- Suitable for use outdoors - high quality bright screen visible in sunlight
- Automatic adjustments for ease of use
- Earphone volume limitation to 84dB (A)
- Filters out excessive noises such as traffic or passers-by
- Left-right tracing indication with compass for fault direction
- Metres/feet indication
- Auto proximity mute when approaching handle
- High ground stability up to 45°