The iWA series Cable & Antenna Analyzer is the continuation of our well respected and very reliable iVA platform. The iWA extended frequency range supports land mobile radio and 5G midband networks, while enabling users to accurately measure and locate VSWR/return loss faults in their RF infrastructure. The Bluetooth wireless connectivity allows unprecedented measurement flexibility and opens up new & important possibilities in sweep testing and multi-port testing. The iWA is an ergonomically designed, rugged battery operated module that is remotely controlled with any Bluetooth-enabled tablet, smart phone or laptop computer.
- Redefining site certification sweep testing, dramatically reducing test time on site
- Simple to operate, highly intuitive software user interface with the unique ability to generate and complete the test report onsite with no post-processing or additional data entry required
- Kaelus Unify software available for Android, iOS and Windows allows Kaelus iPA(s) and iWA(s) to combine your RL data with your PIM data into a single report.
- Geotag each test point, insert a Google Maps® snapshot directly into the report
- Instrument controlled via robust Bluetooth connection.
- Connect directly to the device under test; eliminates the need for a phase stable cable in most cases
- Handy Spectrum Monitor mode for interference checking
- Stimulus mode allows iWA to be used as a signal generator. Can be configured to cycle through a number of frequencies, with a user-defined dwell time at each frequency
- N Type or 4.3-10 Connector options available
- Optional test modes available: Channel Power (iVA-CPA), Transmission (iVA-TMA) and PIM Finder