The perfect tool to add to your problem solving arsenal. Built for tough work environments, these high-performance, fully radiometric imagers are ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
Key Features and Functions
- The Fluke Ti25 thermal imagers come with enhanced problem detection and analysis capabilities with IR-Fusion® Technology. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes quickly to better identify trouble areas in Full IR thermal, picturein-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images.
- Optimized for field use in harsh work environments
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast
- Identify even small temperature differences that could indicate problems with excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the camera. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.