A Fluke infrared camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125 Infrared Camera and its 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas for additional follow-up.
Key Features and Functions
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger.
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas.
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal).