Maintenance departments today are asked to run with fewer staff and smaller budgets than ever before. In this do-morewith-less environment, maintenance personnel can't afford to continuously chase the next breakdown. They need to quickly and accurately identify developing faults and find the root cause of the machinery problem so that it can be fixed.
An effective technology solution must be simple to operate – reducing training requirements – while providing fast, actionable information to help you prioritize maintenance activities. Emerson’s CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer was developed with these requirements in mind.
- Data collection, vibration analysis, alignment and balancing in a single unit
- Embedded intelligence unlocks powerful technology solutions
- Compact, rugged design holds up to any plant environment
- Intuitive operation shortens the learning curve for faster implementation
- Modular format allows you to add capabilities as your needs change
- Upload data to AMS Suite for a single view of machinery health